- Ending punctuation. If it ain't there, put it there.
- If a sentence begins with Who, What, Where, Why, When, Did, Have, Has, Could, Would, Can, Will, Won't or How it must end with a "?"
- Find out if your scanlation group wants "!?" or "?!" used.
- Search and replace ellipses 1: So you have either "..." or "......"
- Search and replace ellipses 2: Get rid of the MS-Word "..." that's one unit instead of 3 dots. Fonts such as Wild Words don't have that character.
- Make sure all names are spelled the same throughout the script.
Friday, September 12, 2008
"Step Away From the Mouse..."
BEFORE you do any typesetting proofread the script. Yes, chances are it's been proofread by someone else--but whoever proofed it is not the one typesetting it.